The thoughtfully located one-floor Heath Retreat holiday cottage is an ideal combination of country living and modern style. Enjoy access to a tennis court, luxury swimming pool, and over 1000 acres of rural forest land.
With modern amenities and plenty of space for family and friends, enjoy your morning coffee overlooking truly breath-taking views of Sussex in your country home away from home.
For those looking for a longer stay, the property boasts excellent travel links and short trip access to a number of sights and attractions, such as water sports, dry slope skiing and golf.
Sleeps 5+1 in 3 bedrooms with 2 bathrooms
- Living room with seating for 6, Smart TV, sofa bed (sleeps 1)
- Dining room area with table and seating for 8
- Kitchen with fridge, electric oven and hob, dishwasher. (Small chest freezer in the large wardrobe in the main bedroom)
- Master bedroom (sleeps 2) with a king size bed, walk in wardrobe (with washing machine), TV and en suite shower room
- Twin room (sleeps 2) in two single beds with wardrobe
- Single bed (sleeps 1) with wardrobe
- All beds are divans so extra storage underneath
- Separate Shower Room
- Patio area to the rear of the property with table and seating
- Swimming pool with a dome over the winter months, for year long use
What you need to know
Swimming pool and tennis courts are surrounded by hedges offering privacy.
In winter months – If you wish for the swimming pool to be heated please advise us in advance of your stay. There will be a separate charge of £100 for this service. Please contact us direct at least one week prior to arrival.
Cot available on request – no high chair.
Property can sleep up to a maximum 6 adults plus 1 infant altogether. Please speak to a member of the booking team for more information.
The property is ideal for families looking for a quiet peaceful retreat and not suitable for single sex groups under the age of 30.Search Availability
What makes this area so special
Situated in a tranquil setting, Heath Retreat is about 30 minutes’ drive from the famous spa town of Tunbridge Wells yet feels very rural. Don’t forget to visit Winnie the Pooh’s famous bridge for a game of Poohsticks.